Churchfields is a great place to work.
Ofsted (April 2022) say that at Churchfields:
- Leaders and teachers have high expectations for all pupils.
- A well-planned and organised curriculum has been produced.
- Pupils are enthusiastic about their learning. They work hard, whether on their own or with friends.
- Behaviour is excellent. Pupils are responsible, respectful and behave well.
- Staff are overwhelmingly positive about leaders’ support with their workload. This includes centralised planning and considerable professional development from the trust.
- Staff say leaders have an open-door policy. They feel listened to and valued.
We are a successful, popular school with a focus on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children. We are in a lovely area of south London with a supportive local community, lots of green space and good transport links, both into central London and out into Kent. In the context of south London we are in a relatively affordable area, and many staff are able to live close to the school.
Churchfields Primary School is part of Quality First Education (Q1E), a successful Multi-Academy Trust with four primary schools on five sites across south London. This is an exciting time for us and we want the best people to join us as we grow further. We usually start recruiting teachers early in the school year, in advance of the following year. Opportunities to join our excellent team will be posted below.