We want children to join together as one school community and to feel pride to belong to Churchfields.
Our school uniform is compulsory and has been designed to get the balance between looking smart and being practical for a busy, active day at primary school.
The complete uniform list is below:
- Red polo shirt
- Red cardigan or jumper
- Red fleece/coat
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red, grey or black tights/socks
- Red, grey or black hair accessories
- Black school shoes (no trainers)
- Red checked dresses
- Grey shorts
- Dark sandals suitable for school
- Navy blue shorts or tracksuit trousers,
- T-shirt in House colour (as advised by the class teacher)
- Sweatshirt in the winter (no hoodies)
Jewellery is not to be worn and your child will be required to remove any jewellery. If your child has pierced ears, only small, plain studs may be worn in school.
Uniform with the Churchfields logo is optional and can be purchased through Marks & Spencer's online uniform shop.